We have represented employees in legal disputes against employers large and small, public and private, including but not limited to lawsuits against:
- HOUSTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- FLUOR DANIEL
- FIRST EDUCATORS CREDIT UNION
- M.D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER
- DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
- DENNY'S RESTAURANT
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- RANDALL'S GROCERY
- HEB GROCERY
- GERLAND'S GROCERY
- 3-D OFFICE SUPPLY
- CITY OF HOUSTON
- ALDINE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- STRACHAN SHIPPING
- OHMSTEDE, LTD.
- SHIPLEY'S DO-NUTS
- JOHN STEVEN MOSTYN, P.C. (LAW FIRM)
- GRACO INTERESTS, INC.
- THE DETERING COMPANY
- TEXAS PARKS & WILDLIFE
- BUREAU OF FEDERAL PRISONS
- AMERICAN FREIGHTWAYS
- HOMELAND SECURITY
- U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- SHERATON HOTEL
- CHRISTUS ST. CATHERINE HOSPITAL
- THE HAND CENTER
- AKER KVAERNER
- ALFA LAVAL
- UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON
- EISAI, INC.
- NAVASOTA I.S.D.
- KATY I.S.D
- LAMAR C.I.S.D.
- L&W SUPPLY CORP.
- BP AMERICA PRODUCTION CO.
- INTERNATIONAL SEAL CO.
- BAYSHORE MEDICAL CENTER
- PATTERSON DRILLING
- NOVO NORDISK
- PASADENA TANK CORP.
- VICTORIA MACK SALES & SERVICES
- DROUBI BROTHERS
- DIXIE OFFSHORE TRANSPORTATION
- BEST BUY
- APACHE CORP.
- THE CITY OF VICTORIA, TEXAS
- KINSEL MOTORS, INC.
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Speaker: Employment Rights & Resolutions, EEOC Taps Seminar (August 2011)
- Interviewee: "Boss, please talk into my cell phone" Houston Chronicle (April 2011)
- Speaker: "Ethics & the Job Search for International Women" University of Houston Clear Lake, (March 2011)
- Interviewee: Employment Law Rights, Straight Talk With Lloyd Gite KTSU 90.9 (February 2011)
- Interviewee: "Are you being secretly recorded at work?" ABCNEWS.COM
- Featured in H Texas Magazine's Top Women in Business (January 2011)
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation (outstanding professional service and notable contributions to the system of justice and the people of Texas)
- Speaker: Textual Harassment, Channel 13 ABC, (September 2009)
- Voted Houston's Top Lawyer (H Texas Magazine 2007-2010)
- Speaker: Retaliation, 17th Annual Labor And Employment Law Conference, The University of Texas School of Law, (May 2010)
- Voted Houston's Top Lawyer For The People (H Texas Magazine 2007-2010)
- Speaker: Voices of Colour - Women and the Law, University of Houston Clear Lake, (Spring 2009)
- Speaker: Employment Law, NAACP, (February 2008)
- Speaker: Building Your Professional Brand For Success In Any Legal Environment (Downtown Group, October 2007)
- Featured in Houston's Top Attorneys section of Houston's Modern Luxury 2007
- Member: State Bar of Texas, Texas Pattern Jury Charges Committee, (2005-2006)
- Member: National Employment Lawyers Association, (Board Member 2002-2003)
- Co-Planner and Speaker: Employment Law Conference, Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law, (April 2006)
- Speaker: Exploring Careers, Alice Johnson Jr. High, (Career Day 2005)
- Speaker: Starting and Building a Plaintiff's Employment Practice, 12th Annual Labor And Employment Law Conference, The University of Texas School of Law, (May 2005)
- Speaker: What Every Lawyer Needs To Know About Employment Law, Fort Bend County Bar Association, (March 2005)
- Member, National Registry of Who's Who Among Professionals
LET US WORK FOR YOU!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
CASE INQUIRY FORM
Contact us today for legal advice and
consultation. However please note that there
is no attorney-client relationship until a written
contract is executed by both attorney and
Employment discrimination cases are, by design, complex because of the emotional and physical investment that workers have made on behalf of the employer all in the name of earning an honest living. Based thereon, below are a few tips that may assist the worker in his or her claims:
1. Document everything
2. Complain appropriately
3. Seek legal counsel immediately
4. Keep documentation